[TYPO3] 3 severe problems after updating from 3.8.1 to 4.0.0; 1) no direct mail 2) no RTE at all anymore 3) indexed_search and many others not in TER

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sat Apr 8 11:31:41 CEST 2006

Hi Alexander

If you read the release notes http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4.0
and the many mails on the mailinglist the last 2-3 days, you will find answers
to most of(all ?) of ýour questions.
1. I dont use direct mail.
2. RTE is now a system extension, ie. it is installed with the typo3-ver4
source code, you just have to enable it.
3. Go into "extension manager -> settings" and check of the "Enable
unsupported extensions:" box, then you will get the full list.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen