[TYPO3] realurl: exclude root page fromgenerated path

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 10:45:51 CEST 2006

Running multiple sites in one Typo3 Installation is something I'm trying to
find out how to do too.

Can anyone give some guidance on how to set up Apache (or where to point the
DNS) so that www.domain1.com goes to one Typo3 'domain' and www.domain2.com
goes to another (with its links appearing relative to that tld to browsers).
Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

Thanks
Mike