[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Apr 7 09:33:35 CEST 2006

Borut Rozman wrote:
> I am building this site ...
>
> http://test.zipp.nu ,gallery is on
> http://test.zipp.nu/Predogled_slik.205.0.html
>
> so I want to use part for rand. images on that right part of my website where it
> is "Galerija" . I would like to set that up in template of page let me say as id
> 'gal' Now I have to set up template (that I know how) but do not know how to do
> this in TS so that element would be replaced with random part of jm_gallery

if you don't know how to set the plugin with TS create a content object

gal {
	stdWrap.cObject = CONTENT
	stdWrap.cObject {
	table = tt_content
	select {
		pidInList = 690
		orderBy = sorting
		where = uid = 2
		}
	}
}

That should select a certain content element.
And you can setup it as RANDOM for settings for the content element itself