[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Borut Rozman jedo at zipp.nu
Fri Apr 7 08:55:42 CEST 2006

I am building this site ...

http://test.zipp.nu ,gallery is on
http://test.zipp.nu/Predogled_slik.205.0.html

so I want to use part for rand. images on that right part of my website where it
is "Galerija" . I would like to set that up in template of page let me say as id
'gal' Now I have to set up template (that I know how) but do not know how to do
this in TS so that element would be replaced with random part of jm_gallery

can you help me out?!

Borut Rozman
Zipp design
http://www.zipp.nu

Navajanje Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net>:

> Borut Rozman wrote:
> > I got it work .. But now I want to put random type in template so it is
> > shown on all pages ... On the right spot... How can that be done ?
>
> you have several alternatives. What works always is to create
> a content element to some page + a corresponding content object for the
> template.
> Most plugins have possibility to create template objects and define
> there properties for them. Then you don't need to create into some page
> a content element.
>
> Modern Template Building and TemplaVoila gives some extra alternatives.
> I have used shared page for contents, which is common for many pages.
> In that page I can define shared content to *all* content areas, where
> they are needed. This is quite a handy, clear and easy approach.
>
> Rest depends on the used templating model, which I can't know.
>
> I would be interested, how you setup image paths.

Borut Rozman
Zipp design
http://www.zipp.nu