[TYPO3] pdf_generator2 printlink

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Thu Apr 6 22:57:52 CEST 2006

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>>> what about this?
>>>
>>> lib.pdf_link =  TEXT
>>> lib.pdf_link {
>>> postUserFunc = tx_pdfgenerator2->makePdfLink
>>> postUserFunc.target = _blank
>>> postUserFunc.no_user_int=1
>>> value = get PDF
>>> }
>> Hi Bartosz,
>> Stupid question: How do I include the print link in my sidebar with this
>> code?
>
> hm dont know how exaclly your template looks like
> I've mapped my elements (Typoscript object path) to toolbar in template.
> Tip-a-friend works in same way in my setup.

That's my problem - we can't use a template marker for the printlink
because the whole "sidebar" thing is generated dynamically by using the
backend column "border":

[template snippet begin]
...content...
<!-- ###COLUMN_BORDER### end --></div>
[template snippet end]

[TS template snippet begin]
temp.mainTemplate.subparts {
   COLUMN_BORDER < styles.content.getBorder
   COLUMN_BORDER.slide = -1
}
[TS template snippet end]

(Btw, the "sidebar" is inherited on all subpages using Bernhard Krafts
kb_cont_slide integration in Typo3 4.0, so the printlink has to be
generated dynamically for the correct page).

Regards,
Ro