[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Apr 6 22:24:51 CEST 2006

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>>I didn't get this plugin to work.
>>It has minor language label issues an an image is missing.
>>
>>Warning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not
>>within the allowed path(s):
>>(/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in
>>/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/jm_gallery/pi1/class.tx_jmgallery_pi1_misc.php
>>on line 110
>

> you probably have  "safe mode" turned on

no because I didn't met generic safe mode problems (
I have had in one installation problems with it)

the plugin didn't find the defined path and
tried to find files from /singles/ folder directly under root.

It seems impossible to find well working photo gallery plugin
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=679
back/forward doesn't work - in otherwise looked promising
(photographic_library)