[TYPO3] jm_gallery

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Apr 6 22:17:12 CEST 2006

Borut Rozman wrote:
> hi !
> I am trying to start using this gallyery and my problem begins when I have
> to make a new category... where can I do that?!

to a system folder - use Web > List module

I didn't get this plugin to work.
It has minor language label issues an an image is missing.

Warning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not
within the allowed path(s):
(/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in
/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/jm_gallery/pi1/class.tx_jmgallery_pi1_misc.php
on line 110

Do you have met this problem?