[TYPO3] Processed Images Don't Show

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:33:55 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:

>> '/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3temp/temp/415b27bdc3e0ab923dd5d27ccfa47f0b_maskNT.gif'
>> for writing in
>
> means that the folder is not owned correctly - if you was able to delete
> files in that folder using FTP but not with the file manager of
> typo3/quixplorer the ownership is incorrect

Alright.

I want to confirm how my files are to be set up by listing what I have now.

The moniker MYUSERNAME will be used as the name given to me by my host,
and the moniker HTTPD will be used as that, httpd, that the host has
decided to use for these files.

fileadmin HTTPD/HTTPD
   _temp_ MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-folders MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   user_upload MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
t3lib MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-folders MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
tslib MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   media MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
typo3 MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   ext HTTPD/HTTPD
     all-other-folders MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
     all-other-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-folders MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
typo3conf HTTPD/HTTPD
   ext HTTPD/HTTPD
     all-other-folders MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   some-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   some-files HTTPD/HTTPD
typo3temp HTTPD/HTTPD
   cs MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   GB MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   llxml MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
     all-other-files HTTPD/HTTPD
   pics MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   temp MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   all-other-files HTTPD/HTTPD
uploads HTTPD/HTTPD
   dmail_att MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
     index.html MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   media HTTPD/HTTPD
   pics HTTPD/HTTPD
     all-other-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   tf HTTPD/HTTPD
     all-other-files MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   tx_templavoila MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
     index.html MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   tx_ttnews MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
     index.html MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME
   index.html MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME

Anything not mentioned will be assumed here that it is MYUSERNAME/MYUSERNAME

The typo3 folder corresponds with the original file from the download (I
forget what it originally was named)