[TYPO3] Processed Images Don't Show

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:09:25 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:
> On 4/6/06, Gilles Deacur <tronno22556 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Christopher wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Are we talking sub-folders too?
>
> Yes!
>
>> I went right to the typo3temp directory and try to delete with my FTP
>> but permission is denied.
>
> Of course. They're almost certainly owned by the webserver user.

I deleted all the sub-folders that I could.

I got a few errors.

For instance, trying to delete the files in cs/, I get:

Warning:
unlink(/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3temp/cs/charset_iso-8859-1.tbl):
Permission denied in
/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/sysext/install/mod/class.tx_install.php on
line 1096

5 times.

I get this too:

Number of temporary files: 0
Number matching 'All': 0
Number deleted: 5

I check through my FTP, and the files were NOT deleted.

For the GB/ folder, I get no errors, but this:

Number of temporary files: 8
Number matching 'All': 8
Number deleted: 0

And indeed, no files deleted.

Same for llxml/ and pics/.

temp/ is empty

>> So I go into the "typo3temp" menu in the Install tool and have it delete
>>   the files.
>>
>> I check the folder, and indeed, the files are deleted. (Only in the
>> typo3temp folder, not any sub-folders.)
>>
>> I check the "Image Processing" menu in the Install tool and get the
>> exact same problems as described previously.
>
> What happens on the Basic configuration page in the install tool when
> you check the path for imagemagick?
>
> -Christopher

This:

Available ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick installations:
/usr/bin/	convert
composite
identify
	5.5.6
5.5.6
5.5.6

Search for ImageMagick:
Check LZW capabilities.

Check this path for ImageMagick installation:

(Eg. "D:\wwwroot\im537\ImageMagick\" for windows or "/usr/bin/" for Unix)

I also have this on that page:

[GFX][im]=	 	1
current value is 1

[GFX][im_combine_filename]=	 	composite