[TYPO3] Processed Images Don't Show

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:47:50 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:
> On 4/6/06, Gilles Deacur <tronno22556 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I went through the install tool and deleted the image files.  I
>> even checked the files with my FTP manager and the install_ image files
>> are all new.
>>
>> Furthermore, on the top of the "Image processing" "GD library functions"
>> I just noticed all these errors:  (This does not happen with any of the
>> other 4 image menus)
>>
>> Warning: imagegif(): Unable to open
>> '/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3temp/temp/73e69228f5766827cb90bda5229ad8aa_maskNT.gif'
>> for writing in
>> /hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php on line 2603
>

> There is no need to send 200 lines of error messages to the entire
> list! ONE would have done as well.
>
> In any case, you have obviously NOT deleted all image files in
> /typo3temp if you are receiving those errors.
>
> -Christopher

Are we talking sub-folders too?

I went right to the typo3temp directory and try to delete with my FTP
but permission is denied.

So I go into the "typo3temp" menu in the Install tool and have it delete
  the files.

I check the folder, and indeed, the files are deleted. (Only in the
typo3temp folder, not any sub-folders.)

I check the "Image Processing" menu in the Install tool and get the
exact same problems as described previously.