[TYPO3] Multiple languages with multiple domains in a single page tree?

Rick Janda Rick.Janda at gmx.de
Thu Apr 6 16:04:54 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a site with two languages in a single page tree: German and English
Furthermore I have two domains: .com and .de
I tried to select English as page language, if someone use the .com
domain, and german otherwise with the following code in my template:

config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE

[globalString= HTTP_HOST=*.com]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_IE at euro
[global]

Unfortunately it does not work. I always will get the german content,
regardless of typing in the .com or the .de domain in the browser.

Has anybody an idea how to get it right?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards,
Rick Janda