[TYPO3] Running multiple sites on one Typo3 installation

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 12:26:17 CEST 2006

Great! Thanks for your help.

Sorry to be a bit of a thickie... But just for clarification...

It might look like this

()Typo3 globe
  [-]Home          <<this is the main site
     [+]Section
     [+]Section2

  [-]Home2         << choose this then define 'Domain' under the 'list'
module
     [+]Section
     [+]Section2 etc...

Set home2 with its own templates/extension templates for page styling etc...

Now, I can load Home2 by using www.domain1.com/index.php?id=xx, but my
knowledge of Apache is, frankly, pathetic. And it's the bit about

> point the domain at the same install using Apache

That loses me.

Sorry, and thanks for helping a guy out