[TYPO3] class.t3lib_div.php on line 2117

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Thu Apr 6 01:42:26 CEST 2006

Gilles,

On 4/5/06, Christopher <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the httpd user really is the _owner_ of the files, then the error
> message doesn't sound like it makes a lot of sense--since the owner
> has read, write and execute permissions set. It sounds more like the
> _group_ the files belong to is httpd, but the owner is your account
> user. _IF_ this is true, you'd need to set 775 (rwx rwx r-x). If not,

There is one possibility though - if your host has changed the PHP
settings (I am guessing by your previous problem with the UNIX/CGI not
being detected) or installed something like suPHPExec/suExec/fastCGI,
your TYPO3 no longer will be running as httpd user.

This is jus something you should ask about while talking to your
hosting provider.

> I have no helpful answers to give except 'consult your host'.

Absolutely.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko