[TYPO3] pdfgenerator2 creates pdfs with admin panel

Jens Ellerbrock mail at jens-ellerbrock.de
Wed Apr 5 22:22:07 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Hi!
> If you are using pdfgenerator2 and you are loged in as an administrator
> and request a pdf file in the FE, it's generated with all the admin
> panel buttons. This might be a security problem with special settings
> for Typo Cache.

Only if you override the default template that is delivered by
pdf_generator2, turn it on in your panel and are logged in as an admin.
Since the normal page creation and caching is used a normal operator
should never see it. The default pdf_generator template also disables
the admin panel.

But I'll additionally force the admin panel to off in the next release,
since i see absolutely no point in rendering it to pdf.

Jens