[TYPO3] IFSUB under the constaint, that at least on subtitle is different to a certain title

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 5 18:45:09 CEST 2006

> if so, i could need something like that:
> stuff.if {
>    *has subpages*
>     AND
>    *subpage title is unequal to title1 and title2*
> }
>
> this is really tricky. so it would be an tremendous help, if some
> experts could tell me the right direction.
> can it be done with typoscript or is it stupid to waste time on it?

What's so tricky about that?

First condition can be checked with IFSUB, second an be done with
stdWrap.if.
The interesting question is:
What do you want to do if the page has subpages that are equal to title1 or
title 2?
Just another allWrap? - Disable the link? - What's it gonna be?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de