[TYPO3] Error installing phpMyAdmin extension on RC3

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Wed Apr 5 16:26:35 CEST 2006

Hi again
I get the following error when I try to install the phpMyAdmin
extension on RC3:

Dependency Error

The running TYPO3 version (4.0rc3) is higher than allowed (0.0.2)

The running PHP version (4.3.2) is higher than allowed (0.0.2)

I could ignore the above warnings, but am afraid to ruin my
database. Is the above extension compatible with the new release
of Typo at all? What am I missing? May I safely ignore the above
messages and go on with the installation or is it a risky
business?
Thanks

Claudio