[TYPO3] How to use getEditIcon (parameter trouble)?
typo3news at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 5 15:17:20 CEST 2006
Hi to everyone!
How to use correctly the getEditIcon function?
- some_my_table_fiels: write a comma separated text list of some fields
(from a table) wich I would to edit (for example 'title, picture')
- my_plugin_table is the table name from where I take the records to be
edited (the records above)
- a_title_for_window: a text title for the pop-up windows (like 'Edit'?)
- $row: the current rowset (from mysql_fetch_array)
- $conf: an array with some configuration
The big question is: $conf is the same "$conf" wich is present in the
main($content,$conf) or is a custom conf array. If is custom, wich data
I must set in it? The icon is generated on FrontEnd but the link is
inconsistent (the square brackets  of the record selector are always
empty). A PHP warning is given about array_merge(), second argument is
not an array...
Someone give me an more detailed example?
Thanks a lot,
P.S. this question is about the need to display a edit icon/feature near
the records (of a my custom plugin) in the FrontEnd (when a user is
logged). Anyone with a better solution/idea is welcome!
More information about the TYPO3-english