[TYPO3] newloginbox - FE users can't login

Wuergler Robert typo3 at wuergler-consulting.ch
Wed Apr 5 13:26:35 CEST 2006

Almir Orle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now I'm trying to use a regular login box (old one) in typo3 3.8 and I
> get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ctype_digit()
> in /www/tslib/class.tslib_content.php on line 1577
>
> Any idea?
>
> /Almir

Let's summarize what you should have (for newloginbox though):

* the page with the newloginbox plugin should have in "General Record
Storage Page" the sysfolder with the users

* TS Setup: plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.pid = 234 assuming pid 234 is your
sysfolder with the users

* if you use sr_feuser_register for your user registration you should
have in Constants plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 234

* In your sysfolder 234 you should have chosen (edit page header) under
"contains plugin" the module "Website users"

* You may add (TS Setup)
plugin.feadmin.fe_users {
     email = your at mailadress.org
     emailName = Your Mail Name