[TYPO3] rc3 and indexed search compilation failed

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Wed Apr 5 10:56:59 CEST 2006

> I've added $a for temp solutions
> if ($ftdrow = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_fetch_assoc($res) && $a)

This helps but does not completely solve my problem. Now I get
this:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for makepointerselector_link() in /_web/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.0rc3/typo3/sysext/indexed_search/pi/class.tx_indexedsearch.php on line 1832

Actually I got this message even before I applied your patch, just
after a long sequence of occurrences of the error message that
originated your posting. So this warning is not related to your
patch, it is something different but boring anyway.
Any hints?

Claudio