[TYPO3] Paypal not returning values to Webformat shop

shielsn webmaster at shieldwebdesign.com
Wed Apr 5 00:46:48 CEST 2006

Hi Mauro,

Unfortunately, that did not work either.

There are many preferences which can be set inside of the PayPal account
such as Instant Payment Notification, and Auto Return.  Are any of these
relevant to the Webformat shop?  If so, what should they be set to?

When a buyer pays by PayPal is the Webformat Shop suppose to generate an
order in the backend (in the Orders sysfolder) like the other other payment
options?  Or does using PayPal cause the shop to not record the order?    We
are unsure on what is "suppose" to normally happen when a buyer pays by
Paypal.

Is 50.return =    suppose to point to the basket page?  Or is it suppose to
point to a plain "Thank You" page?

Hopefully by finding the answer to these questions we can figure out what is
going on.  If the shop does not record and order in the BE for PayPal
transacations this will cause many problems for the merchant.

Thank you for helping us with this.

news:mailman.21127.1144134583.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...