[TYPO3] Questionaire (pbsurvey) : Formatting Results

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Apr 4 17:05:41 CEST 2006

Sorry I didn't see this one before.

There is no implementation in the current version of pbsurvey to show
results after somebody submitted the survey. A completely new version is
coming soon. I will implement some kind of results page that can be
shown to the user, but this will only be a simple results page. Like
Michael said: It's virtually impossible to tell for the extension if you
need averages and std. deviation, frequencies or multinomial regression
models. Thanks for that answer, Michael :-)) And I will implement it
after the next version is released in the TER, so you have to wait.

However, the new version is build to do this quite easy. I did this
because I'm building a statistics backend module for the new version as
well. With this backend module you can show averages, std. deviation,
cross-tabular data together with graphics like pie bars etc. to the
backend users. This is still a work in progress, so you have to wait for
that one.

Patrick Broens