[TYPO3] Direct mail problem

Mark Kuiphuis mark at exxtra.nl
Tue Apr 4 13:40:53 CEST 2006

Hi Brian,

This is the default amount of e-mails sent out with the DirectMail
extension.

I have been to the dutch Typo3 User Group Day last month where there was
a workshop about this extension.

I do remember that you just could hit the send button again, whereafter
the next set of 50 e-mails will be sent out.
In case you have a lot of recipients (more than 1000 for example) it's
possible to create a cron job that within the time-interval will
simulate the button-press to send out the 50 e-mails. But you have to
keep in mind that the cron time-interval shouldn't be set too strict,
else overlapping the cronjobs (the old one not finished before the new
one got started) could confuse the system....

Mark