[TYPO3] Suitable photo gallery etc.

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Apr 4 13:13:58 CEST 2006

Hi

I have tried to find suitable photo gallery for my purposes.

In principle 'jm_gallery' could have suitable rendering but
when I tried to setup single view I got this.

Image path was incorrect even if I set a correct path for album.

Warning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not
within the allowed path(s):
(/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in
/home/httpd/vhosts/t3test.xetpoint.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/jm_gallery/pi1/class.tx_jmgallery_pi1_misc.php
on line 110

put /singles folder of the root - not under /fileadmin/... as defined

The problem is that I need just certain kind of rendering

http://www.taskut.fi/catella/vuokraajat.html (BUSINESS PARK)

Normally that is used for SINGLE view - in principle jm_gallery would
have had possibility to make this kind of rendering, but I didn't get it
work. I have tried some other but not found suitable rendering type.