[TYPO3] t3lib_tstemplate::splitConfArray / allWrap

Andreas Zaugg az at cabag.ch
Tue Apr 4 09:07:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to have the function "allWrap" in my ext. In my ts config I
should have the possibility:
allWrap =|   /   |*| |   /   |*| |

I found the class t3lib_tstemplate with the function splitConfArray. I call
this function with:
t3lib_tstemplate::splitConfArray($conf,6);

Now, I received a "Fatal error", because the splitConfArray called himself :
$this->splitConfArray($val,$splitCount);

The problem is the "$this". I don't know how I should call splitConfArray().

My Ext:

require_once(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_tstemplate.php'

class ....{
.
.
 function main(...
  .
  .
  $allWrap = t3lib_tstemplate::splitConfArray($conf,6);

Regards,

andi

--
Andi Zaugg

cab services ag - the open source company
net:    http://www.cabag.ch