[TYPO3] Can't login @ BE - Fatal error

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 4 09:05:25 CEST 2006

Almir Orle wrote:

> My FE is not the same either I get two A4-pages of errors and a
> constantly recurring statement is The script whose uid/gid is 1005/1005
> is not allowed to access...
>
> What can be wrong?

The User/Group of the script isn't set to the correct one/s so the apache webserver
can execute them.

Ask you webserver-administrator or hoster to correct this problem.
Probably you can set the correct Group/User using FTP.

This is no TYPO3 specific problem but rather a basical PHP/apache problem.

greets,
Bernhard