[TYPO3] Switched Servers... UNIX/CGI problem??

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:32:20 CEST 2006

I switched to a new host and we are trying to get my Typo3 back online.

I just got off the phone with my host and he had a look at the Typo3 site.

After listening to him rant about open source software and avoiding it like
the plague, he went into the install tool with me and he thinks the problem
lies here:

In the install tool, in the "9: About" tab, the following message appears at
the bottom:

OS detected: *UNIX*
UNIX/CGI detected: *NO*
PATH_thisScript: */hsphere/local/home/..BLANKED OUT.../install/index.php*

He's under the impression that "UNIX/CGI detected" needs to be set to YES.

Yes or no?

What do I need to do?

--
Sunshine Locksmith Team -Tampa Bay Area Locksmiths
http://www.sunshinelocksmith.com