[TYPO3] pdf_generator2 and tv_pdfgen problems

Jens Ellerbrock mail at jens-ellerbrock.de
Mon Apr 3 12:36:48 CEST 2006

On 4/2/06, Bartosz Aninowski <bart at sonik.pl> wrote:
> I have one more problem with tv_pdfgen. When I try to install thi ext I see
> following error
> Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/archiwum2/archiwum/praca/source/typo3_src-4.0rc2/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_index.php
> on line 3956
> with rc1 and rc2.

I haven't tried typo3 4.x yet, but will take a look at that

> PDF version is available in render type select but index.php?id=X&pdf=1
> return default output in browser

The pdf is intended to be served as a different page type (123 by
default) which will use the pdf  version as render type and perform
the pdf conversion. It should be easily possible to change the page
type to 123 when the get parameter pdf is set to 1, if there is
interest in that.

Jens