[TYPO3] tt_news latest view update

Dwight Jack dwjack at tin.it
Sun Apr 2 18:48:01 CEST 2006

Hi, im kinda new 2 typo3. I've set up a site with 3 subcategories and i
want 2 use tt_news 2 show articles.
I've put the "latest" view in the homepage, and in each subcategory home.
Inside the category i've created a single "view" page and a articles
"list" page where i create the news records.
Now, here is the problem: when i add a news record, the list view
updates in the FE, but not the latest view in the homepage.
The only way 2 make the latest view 2 get updated is 2 open and save the
latest view content record.

Then, if i create the news records in the page where is the latest view
extension, i can see it updating w/o any problem.

This is a strange behavior... am i doing somethign wrong?!

thanx in advance

Marco