[TYPO3] Combning Real URL and https_enforcer

Daniel Koch info at danielinteraktiv.de
Sun Apr 2 14:01:53 CEST 2006

F.Kanno schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to make a part of a page SSL by using Real URL and
> https_enforcer.
>>> I can access non-SSL, but when I access like
>>> https://secure2.fkstyle.jp/~typo3/test/contact/
>>> "Not Found
>>> The requested URL /home/typo3/public_html/test/index.php was not found
>>> on this server." is shown, and the intended page is not displayed.
>>>
>>> Please give me an advice.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Fumiki
>>>

>> Hello,
>> vare you using the latest version of https_enforecer?  RealURL support
>> is
>> added only very recent.
>
>> Pieter
>
> Hi,
>
> I use
> realurl 1.1.0
> https_enforcer 1.0.9
> I think this is the latest version.
>
> Fumiki

Hi,
i try the same combination. I have a problem with the condition:

[globalVar = TSFE:page|tx_httpsenforcer_force_secure = 0]
   config.baseURL = http://www.domain.tld
[else]
   config.baseURL = https://www.domain.tld
[global]

If I use this, i get blank/white screens (only the head-area ist
rendered). If I set https to the whole site:

Constants:
https_enforcer.unsecure_typo3_root = www.domain.tld
https_enforcer.secure_typo3_root = www.domain.tld
https_enforcer.require_ssl = 1

Setup:
config.baseURL = https://www.domain.tld

everything work fine, but every page is secure (https) - it's not
exactly brilliant.

any solutions?

Daniel