[TYPO3] pdf_generator2 and tv_pdfgen problems

Jens Ellerbrock mail at jens-ellerbrock.de
Sun Apr 2 13:25:28 CEST 2006

Bartosz Aninowski schrieb:
>>Please verify that in your Typoscript Object Browser that
>>pdfgenerator.config.pdf_generator2.use_pdflib is set to 0.
>

> Ok you rigth
> Now is is turned off but there is no images just images borders and no
> positioned.
> It also looks like page withou css.

Check the new verion in the TER. I have fixed the path calculation for
images and css files when the typo3 install is not in a subdirectory of
the webroot (which it is on my development machine).
I also fixed the defaults for the constant editor. (the string "false"
gets interpreted as logical true of course... changed to 0)

Jens