[TYPO3] Transparent GIF in GMENU

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 08:18:30 CEST 2006

Hey Christian,

Here's the responses to each thing you mentioned:

- font path is correct
- offset was positive but changed to negative for
formatting purposes only
- I used field because I want the title of each page
to be the title of each menu entry, and I don't think
it gets the value automatically
- I know about GIFs and alpha transparencies. It's
really too bad because even though Typo3 4.0 supports
it, IE doesn't so there's no point. At any rate, I'm
only doing single channel transaprencies ... if I
could get them to work!

I really wish I knew why this isn't working! Thanks as
always,
-Scott.

--- Christian Vetter