[TYPO3] GMENU and different div classes

Cristina lulu at pantoufle.de
Sat Apr 1 10:59:15 CEST 2006

Hello

I am posting for help since - after 3 days of research - I am getting
nowhere at this point. I am still studying tsref, but I can't seem to figure
out how to do this:

I have a GMENU and want to assign each menu entry a different css class, for
example

<DIV id="home"></div><DIV id="contact"></div>Logically I would just need to
get the pageid or the pagetitle of each menu entry in my wrap. But I don't
know how.temp.menu_2.1.NO {   XY = 100, 12   # get the pageid or the
TEXT   20.text.field = title   20.offset = 0,10   20.fontColor = #511c1f
20.fontSize = 11 pt   20.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/Ftl_____.TTF}I tried
conditions and the before.cObject, but it didn't work at all. I guess I'm
missing or confusing something fundamental, but I'm stuck now. Turning in
circles...Has anyone done this before or knows how to do? Any hint would be
great!!Thank you very muchCristina