[Typo3] tt_products planning advice?

Fri Sep 30 18:20:31 CEST 2005

Dear Matthew,

> Regards all!
>
> No response on typo3.projects.tt-products so trying again on this list...
>
> The time has come to plan my first shopping / products feature for a large
> flower delivery website.
>
> Does anyone have experience to advise the best approach to take and ideally
> compatible with RealURL?
>
> Options seem to include:
> 1)Using stand alone software like OScommerce
> 2)Using tt_products
> 3)Holding out for Ext_commerce release
>
> If anyone has some similar live examples of these I would like to have a
> look?

Defiantly 3. We are working hard on the first release for tx_commerce,
but first shops will be available in the next weeks.

Tx_commerce is currently in an internal beta-phase. We want to have all
major bugs closed, just before releasing officially in TER. As this
extension deals with real money, we have to be certain that everything
concerning money is working properly.

If you send me an detailed concept of your shop (as private mail), maybe
we could enclose it to the beta phase.

Best regards

ingo

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung