[Typo3] tmenu other link if field is true

Henry Wilhelm henry at hexhe.de
Fri Sep 30 16:55:40 CEST 2005

Hi, again,
i made an extension that added a new field to table pages
(tx_kdgextapp_extapp), so I can enter an url into my special field while
editing pages.
Now my typoscript-menu should make a href with the value from the new
field page:tx_kdgextapp_extapp, but only if this field is not empty. If
the field is empty, then menutext should be rendered as usual. This
should be done for 3 menu-levels.
I tried something like this:

    1 = TMENU
    1.wrap = <dl>|</dl>

    # normal
    1.NO.allWrap = <dt>|</dt>

    1.NO.doNotLinkIt = 0
    1.if.isTrue.data = page:tx_kdgextapp_extapp
    1.NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
    1.NO.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject = TEXT
    1.NO.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject.value =
{page:tx_kdgextapp_extapp}
    1.NO.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject.insertData = 1

    # Menüeintrag ist nicht ausgewählt, aber im aktuellen Pfad
    1.ACT < .1.NO
    1.ACT = 1
    1.ACT.allWrap = <dt class="activeAlone">|</dt>

(and so on)
does not work properly

Can anbody please help me?