[Typo3] footer / header for external applications

Flint Stelter stelter at ddas.de
Fri Sep 30 14:24:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to let Typo3 generate something like
a header / footer.php, to use with external applications.

Reason: I´m converting a larger site to Typo3, all editorial content is
already T3. What remains are bigger applications like a bulletin board
containing over 1.5 million postings and a large gallery, which I´m just
not yet able to fully integrate.

I´d love to connect them properly, I´ll certainly do that later on, but
right now I´d prefer a workaround, namely independent applications
fetching the template from Typo3.

It´s not a big hassle keeping two or more templates, but I´d love to be
able to edit e.g. the navigation within T3 and have it automatically
applied to the aforementioned external apps.

thanks in advance!

take care
Flint Stelter

--