[Typo3] sitemap typoscript help please

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Sep 30 12:55:39 CEST 2005

Steve Turnbull wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could someone help me out with the typoscript required for the sitemap
> plugin.
>
> I have cerated a page and put the default sitemap in it. The only thing
> wrong is that the sitemap is just a long, one level, list of every page on
> the site. You can see what I mean here -
> http://www2.yhgfl.net/info/sitemap/
>
> What I would like would it to be a 3 tier bulleted list (or similar
> effect) with the top level pages branching out to two levels below.

hi Steve

You can use this code. It creates sitmap using ul/li

http://www.cf-webservice.de/t3snippet/ts-sitemap2ul.txt

Simply create ext template at page where you have sitemap and paste the
code into setup field. Then you can change the TS as you wish.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz