[Typo3] sitemap typoscript help please

Steve Turnbull sturnbull at yhgfl.net
Fri Sep 30 12:33:05 CEST 2005

Hi

Could someone help me out with the typoscript required for the sitemap
plugin.

I have cerated a page and put the default sitemap in it. The only thing
wrong is that the sitemap is just a long, one level, list of every page on
the site. You can see what I mean here -
http://www2.yhgfl.net/info/sitemap/

What I would like would it to be a 3 tier bulleted list (or similar
effect) with the top level pages branching out to two levels below.

I have read in the new typo3 book (well done with that guys by the way),
that I should use styles.sitemap.text to manipulate the typoscript - only
I don't know how.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Steve