[Typo3] information on Flexforms

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at hauptsache.net
Fri Sep 30 11:43:08 CEST 2005

Hi,
> you can use the documentation for the tca to create flex -
> flexforms use
> xml for the very same information you can add to tca via arrays. i'll
> send you a snippet with a colorpicker flexform config to get
> you started:
ah ok thank you ...
i thought colorbox would be a config type but it is a wizard type...
shame on me ;)

now that we have clarified this, there is another thing i need to know:
I am currently using flexforms forms to discribe my plugin options.
(t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue() in ext_tables.php)

Is it also possible to use flexforms to discribe the input mask of custom
datarecords? As a kind of replacement for tca.php?

bye,
             niko