[Typo3] information on Flexforms

joachim rinck joachim.rinck at tros.nl
Fri Sep 30 11:19:54 CEST 2005

hi,

you can use the documentation for the tca to create flex - flexforms use
xml for the very same information you can add to tca via arrays. i'll
send you a snippet with a colorpicker flexform config to get you started:

     <background-color>
      <TCEforms>
       <label>block background color</label>
       <config>
        <type>input</type>
        <size>6</size>
        <wizards>
         <_PADDING>2</_PADDING>
         <color>
          <type>colorbox</type>
          <dim>12x12</dim>
          <tableStyle>border:solid 1px black;</tableStyle>
          <script>wizard_colorpicker.php</script>

<JSopenParams>height=300,width=450,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1</JSopenParams>
         </color>
        </wizards>
       </config>
      </TCEforms>