[Typo3] Copy tmpl from ext to filetree?

T.Joga email at welho.com
Fri Sep 30 11:04:49 CEST 2005

What I have wrong here;
I set [BE][lockRootPath] to "/public/html/www/"

My typodir is inside www/ and I tried to make filemount to work with
base-setting "relative" with various settings, but no success. I also
tried different settings to lockRootPath, but I cant get filemount to
work with "absolute" setting at all.

"relative" filemount works, but I cant get filemount outside of
"fileadmin/"-dir. Is there something I have missed?