[Typo3] css styled img

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Fri Sep 30 05:56:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm having two, possibly related, problems around trying to render CSS
styled images.

1 - When I change template settings (trying to troubleshoot, etc), my
changes don't seem to take effect consistently.  I clear cache in typo3conf
and also clear FE cache.  But, for instance, I can remove the CSSIMG static
template from the template all together and yet still get CSS styled images
in my output.  Is there some other cache of some sort that I need to be
clearing?

2 - While css_styled_imgtext appears to work for me (I think), this has been
listed as obsolete.  I'm not able to get cron_cssstyledimgtext to work -- or
at least I don't think so.  For instance, if I change the way an image is
rendered, I don't see any change in the resulting HTML code.  Again, this is
regardless of FE cache clearing and typo3conf clearing.  When I have been
able to start out fresh with cron_cssstyledimgtext, the image hasn't been
rendered at all.

Please advise if anyone has had similar trouble or can help me sort this
out.  I'm using typo 3.8.

Chris