[Typo3] Copy tmpl from ext to filetree?

Christian Stuedemann typo3 at christian-stuedemann.de
Thu Sep 29 20:54:06 CEST 2005

Hi Staffan,

there's a (in my opinion "simple") workaround: Look up the extension in
typo3.org. Click on the extension heading and afterwords on "Details".
On the bottom of the page you can download every single file of the
extension (e.g. the tmpl-file) and load it up to your own directory.
I use this way, 'cause my provider doesn't grant me access to the whole
directory, so I can't copy it directly.

Best regards,
Christian