[Typo3] CSS Hacks with TemplaVoila

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:47:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 29/09/05, Ben Sauer <ben at escapecommittee.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just starting out on t3, appreciate some help here.
>
> I've got a template that includes a conditional IE specific CSS hack which
> templaVoila ignores when I go to choose which parts to add from the HTML
> header in the TO.
>
> Here's the hack (I'm sure some of you have seen this!)
>
> <!--[if IE]><style>@import url("css/ie.css");</style><![endif]-->
>
> What's the best approach to getting a HTML comment into the header?

You can use conventional typoscript along with TV - e.g.:

page.headerData.5 = HTML
page.headerData.5 {
  value = @import url("css/ie.css");
  value.wrap = <!--[if IE]><style type="text/css">|</style><![endif]-->
}

For more information, see the TSref section on the 'PAGE' object [1].

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_PAGE_quot/