[Typo3] EXT: sg_glossary <LEX> tag not working in bullet points?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:42:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

The proble we have with the Extended Glossary extension is
<LEX>keyword</LEX> does not work in bullet points in a page (CType:
text, text w/ image, etc.).  <LEX></LEX> show as they are in browser.
Keywords are not coverted to a link pointing to the word's definition
in a popup window automatically.  <LEX> tag works fine in regular text.
  Kinda weird.

Anybody using sg_glossary have seen such a problem?  Any fix?  I also
contected Stefan who is the author of sg_glossary.  No response yet.

Thanks,

Bing