[Typo3] Use TemplaVoila in production envoirement ?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Thu Sep 29 14:49:00 CEST 2005

What do you mean with "small" bugs regarding multilanguage sites?
I am planning to start a new site which will be multilangual (including
non-ISO-8859 languages).

Probably I can wait with the "real" stuff in other languages until december.

Would you advise to start with a single language site using TV now and add
multi-national features later or would it be better to start the
old-fashioned way?

Martin