[Typo3] Use TemplaVoila in production envoirement ?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 14:31:05 CEST 2005

Remco Zwaan wrote:

> I have take a look at the extention TemplaVoila, and it is very
> impressive, but is it also usefull for production envoirement?

When I started T3 in December 2003 i used MTB. But when i was already a little bit
in all that T3 stuff I came to TV. And since then I only use TV :)

Some people are right if they tell you that TV has some bugs, especially when it comes
to making multilanguage sites ... but most of those bugs are small and easily fixable or
they are just usability issues.

In my opinion T3 is ready for on-air production sites but only those without Multilanguage.
If you plan to implement a multilanguage site I would rather wait for TV 1.0.0 which comes
around december

greets,
Bernhard
--