[Typo3] Use TemplaVoila in production envoirement ?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Sep 29 14:11:02 CEST 2005

Hi Remco,

me too I would suggest using TV. We use it now for any new project. Der
are a few things that are not 100% convenient - but come on... we as
developers already had harder problems to deal with! ;)

I can totally recommend TV... you are very free in designing templates.
Especially concerning the FCE's... Flexible Content Elements. Many
websites require special content elements that cannot be displayed
correctly by the standard ones. So here, you can build your own Content
Elements without problems...

Cheers,
Jochen