[Typo3] google searchable newsgroups

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 29 12:39:44 CEST 2005

Hi.

On 28.09.2005 13:40 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Mailing lists *were* serachable by google until recently. Recently
> mailing lists archives were removed from typo3.org... Sad.

I wonder if anyone of you really tried to search the typo3-lists with
google?

It is possible to search the listarchives (from 2003 until now) with google:
[search phrase] site:lists.netfielders.de

So no need to comply about "removed" listarchives.

Please don't complain about list policy to use real names. If you're
afraid of telling us who you are, use an alias. Or did anyone *really*
prove that my real name is Steffen Müller and not Dolly Buster?

--
cheers,
Steffen (Boris, Fred, whatever)