[Typo3] Backend users problem

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:10:49 CEST 2005

I've created a user group and a user as a member of this group. The
group has near-admin privileges (almost everything is selected in
access lists - except for creation of usergroups and users).

However, when I log in with the newly created user, no pagetree is displayed.

Specifying DB Mount for the user group doesn't help either. In this
case only the page specified as the starting point is displayed and
nothing can be done with it - pagecontent cannot be created, the page
cannot be deleted or modified and so on.

Could I have missed something?