[Typo3] Can't see "Page" link

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:19:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 28/09/05, Francesco di Francia <darksky77 at email.it> wrote:

> > TV 0.4.0 disabled old page module by default. You can enable it but
> > beware that it will not function properly with TV.

TV does _not_ disable the old page module by default.

> ahem...i still see the second "page" link ( it is translated in my
> language as "pagina" ). And it could be funny but i'd like it disappear
> so my editors dont make confusion. How i can delete it ? ^__^

If you want to disable the old page module or re-enable it (since you
must have disabled it previously), go to the extension manager, click
TemplaVoila, and un-check the box labelled "Enable the classic page
module" - and note that the default is '1' (i.e. the classic page
module is enabled by default).

-Christopher